Yahoo is out to Get Us

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Yahoo is talking about degrading the free groups/mailing lists and charging
      for "premium" features like file space (the new free limit will be 5 Meg!).
      You can let them know what you think about this by taking the survey below,
      but be careful, the questions are rigged to make it hard to show that you're
      opposed to the whole idea:

      http://sweepstakes.yahoo.com/groupspremiumsurvey2

      If they actually do degrade the free groups I think we should go looking for
      a new group server...

      The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of
      older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood.
      <Logan Pearsall Smith>