Tatter Hat

  • VICTOR RODRIGO JAVIER LOPEZ CARDENAS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011

      Hi all.

      One week ago I sent a email to Mrs. Pat Atkin (apatkin@...) without reply.

      This is the text of the email:

      My name is Victor Lopez and I am from Santiago, Chile.

      I found your web site and it caught my attention because I think that the old fashioned boats are lovely.

      In particular, I am interested in a inboard cruiser called Tatter Hat.

      I have some questions about the boat:

      Is it possible built in wood/epoxy or plywood?

      Do you have pictures? Could you send the pictures?

      I am looking for a boat to travel across the Chilean coast and specially across our channels, in the south (some in extreme south).

      The weather is nice in summer, sometimes it is rainy others it is stormy, so the boat must have the capacity to sail with bad weather and rough waves.

      Do you know something about my country? It is beautiful and it have a long coast.

      Make the decision about to build a boat is not easy, so thank you in advance for your information.

      Apologies for my English, but I am trying to improve it.

      Best Regards,

      If someone could help me, I will appreciate a lot.

      Atte...

      VLC