Re: Teach

  • davy riggs
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2011
      Some years ago I helped a guy plank and fit out a boat build pretty closely to the "Ben" plans.  I think that's basically a bigger version of "Teach".   I believe they are both planked carvel, and should be, and I don't know if there exists a plywood version.  It would be possible, I think, but probably with some difficulty.  Depends on planking species and thickness of course.  I'll bet it would be a good project, and make a fine sailer.

      Dave

      Man proposes- God disposes. -U.S. Grant