Re: Finally did it

  • Billy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 5:49 AM
      I think I'm going to enjoy her very much. I've seen several examples of some of the other Atkin skiffs and I know what you mean about the drawings not doing justice to the real life shapes of these grand designs. The pics of Maude and Emaline and C G Junior are just beautiful. Can't wait to get going. Thanks for the inspiration John.