Re: Just indulge me please

  • Billy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 5:56 AM
      As, I am sure, everyone can also tell, I am no designer either. I peruse the atkin site about 10 times a day, just looking and, though it's neither here nor there, hence the title of the thread, it was just curious to me as to why those two were the same yet specified different types of power.
      I appreciate the indulgence everyone has given this pointless thread, though to be completely honest, I am still not sure I get it, well, maybe a little. I am sorta dense that way, just ask my wife.Like I said, it was a completely whimsical question to start with.
      I do however have a more relavent question if you please. Would Elon Jessup require a short or long shaft motor? Could the transom be made to accept either?