Re: [AtkinBoats] UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Mystery Solved!

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23 5:35 AM
      Greg,

      I think grommets are like eye splices... once you figure out how to make them, you can't figure out how you ever got along without them  :-)

      -- John

      G B wrote:

      Very neat!  Yes I remember reading about the rope grommets in Brian Toss' book. Good job on the mystery and the write-up!

      Greg

    • G B
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23 1:13 PM
        John;

        it's on my list to go out and get some rope this weekend and start practicing those splices. Looking forward to getting my small bakyard shop done and making some of my own blocks too. These will just be for fun and I don't know yet what sizes I'll need. All in due time.

        cheers
        Greg

        To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com