Jabberwock

  • Jay K. Jeffries
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011

      I was going through the various papers from my father’s estate and came across plans for William Atkin’s double-ended knockabout  Jabberwock which were drawn back in 1933.  It looks like my father purchased the 6 sheets from Motor Boating & Sailing back in 1979 based upon the cover letter found with the plans.  The cover letter references an article that provides background about the boat and important information necessary for the correct construction of the boat.  Unfortunate this article was not found in the plans bundle.  Would anyone here on the list have this article by chance?

      R/Jay

      Respectfully,

      Jay K. Jeffries

      Andros Is., Bahamas