Re: Eric (the elder?)/Tender

  • roninpnw
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      I've been away a little while... mostly covered in sawdust or varnish
      for the past couple of months. Anyhow, I finished up the 'project of
      the moment' and thought I'd let ya'll know since it was discussed
      over here!

      http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
      ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010132

      Now I can start the winter project... Ronin's actual tender!

      -Scott

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        The baby tender is beautiful Scott! If you can stuff like that you won't
        have any trouble building a Handy Andy or Vintage. <g>

        On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:22:20 -0000, Scott wrote:
        > I've been away a little while... mostly covered in sawdust or varnish
        > for the past couple of months. Anyhow, I finished up the 'project of
        > the moment' and thought I'd let ya'll know since it was discussed
        > over here!
        >
        > http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
        > ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010132
        >
        > Now I can start the winter project... Ronin's actual tender!

        Show me a man who has enjoyed his school days and I'll show you a
        bully and a bore. <Robert Morley>