Re: [AtkinBoats] Additions to Catalog

  • wmeparker@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi John,
      Great job on the displacement story problem, by the way. I know these study plans are on the third floor of my house. I think they are probably in a large folder in a box. Getting to that is going to take some time. you are certainly welcome to them. I will start looking, but I ain't promisin' anythin' in less than three weeks.

      Best regards,
      Bill