Re: Sail ho!

  • Billy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 2:59 PM
      Congratulations man!!It looks just lovely, that beauty deserves it. Fair winds Captain.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 2:58 PM
        Looks real good, Brandon! I'm looking forward to seeing Ravn under sail.
        Say, that mast and sail look kinda familiar... ;o)

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Let us enrich ourselves with our mutual differences. (Paul Valery)