Sail ho!

  • Brandon F
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 10:49 AM
      I hoisted sail on Ravn for the first time today. Ravn is my Atkin Vlagerda. Read more about it on my blog: http://valgerda.blogspot.com/2011/03/sail-ho.html

      Brandon
    • Billy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 2:59 PM
        Congratulations man!!It looks just lovely, that beauty deserves it. Fair winds Captain.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 2:58 PM
          Looks real good, Brandon! I'm looking forward to seeing Ravn under sail.
          Say, that mast and sail look kinda familiar... ;o)

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          Let us enrich ourselves with our mutual differences. (Paul Valery)