RE: [AtkinBoats] Re: 1940 Navarana

  • daniel ledda
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 3:58 AM

      THe boat matches the plan.  I also found the original blueprint inside the vessel.  These plans were for the NAVERANA as well.

      On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Mike wrote:

         What makes you think it's a Navarana?

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <dledda@...> wrote:

      > I just purchased my first wooden boat. I believe it is an Atkins & Co design of the Navarana.  I am looking for any information available about this boat.  The name on the boat is ALBENITA.  I need to repower this boat and I am looking for suggestions. I plan on getting a mercruiser with a herth gear, and I am not sure what ratio it should be. The boat is not running right now, and I am not even sure what prop is on it. Any assistance or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
        I think the picture published on the website for Mr. Simms is misplaced and might be of a Navarana. Does that look like your boat?