Calling all Valgerdas

  • Brandon F
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 10:58 AM
      I've made contact with two other Valgerda owners and I'd like to add to the list. Any more out there?

      John Kohnen has taken a few pictures of one or two Valgerdas that came to recent Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festivals and I've heard of others. It would be nice to have a list of builders, owners or former owners. Heck, I'd even like to talk to folks who have just sailed or rowed one. Or even people who are thinking of building one.

      One other thing I'd be interested in knowing: How many sets of plans has Atkin Co. sold? Do you think Mrs. Atkin would have an estimate? How do I get in touch with her?

      Thanks!

      Brandon
      http://valgerda.blogspot.com/