Great Bear

  • kgumby30
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
      Does anyone know anything about the design "Great Bear"? It looks like a great trailerable motorsailer. How's it built? Also Could the design "Namaki" be a motorsailer, or is it strictly a cruiser?
      Kevin
    • manyboat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2011
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "kgumby30" <kgumby30@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know anything about the design "Great Bear"? It looks like a great trailerable motorsailer. How's it built? Also Could the design "Namaki" be a motorsailer, or is it strictly a cruiser?
        > Kevin

        Looks basically all cruiser to me. I like this design a lot but don't think it's a good trailer boat. There are better experts here to make a call on a carvel planked boat on a trailer than me.
        There was a discussion on BoatDesign.net that centered on Bear for awhile. Posted by Boston (his username) and discussed by others as well.

        Manyboats