Re: Check this beauty out!!!!!!

  • michigangeorge1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Billy" <billybronaugh@...> wrote:

      > I think it a Plain Jane runabout. Just my guess. Whatever it is, It is just beautiful!
      >
      > http://www.scandiayachts.com/inv7.html

      The basic design is very nice but these schools just do not follow thru with details. The white plastic thru hulls and cheap, off-the-shelf hardware just do not fit the boat. And why the big engine in these times? I doubt JA would have built the windshield that way or the hatches either. Nice, but not a '10'.