UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Trapped!

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      If we learn by being tested, then New Jersey has to be counted the most educational leg of our journey. In fact, it's hard to pick from all the 'lessons' learned from this most enlightening State.

      Like most New Yorkers, I tend to be overly harsh when it comes to New Jersey, so I should start by saying that the NJ ICW is really a beautiful stretch of the waterway. Most of it is incredibly wild, particularly in November, when you have most of it to yourself.

      I just had the wrong boat, and even worse, I was rushing home, trying to beat the really bad weather that loomed on the horizon...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/12/trapped.html

      Fair Winds: John