Bolger 2011 calendar now available!

  • Matthew Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      With my thanks to the builders, owners and photographers who provided the photos, I am happy to announce that the calendar "Beauty & Boxes:  Bolger Boats 2011" is now available at the link below.

      http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/bolger-boats-2011/13846474

      This is a non-profit project--no funds go to me as the editor or to those who donated photos--which is how the cost was kept down to $12.49 + shipping.

      Enjoy!

      Cheers,

      Matthew

      --