Re: Florence Oakland

  • Dmitry Labutin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2010
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry" <gonzochfeng@...> wrote:

      > I just joined here.I am in the first stages in constructing the Atkin designed V-bottomed schooner "Florence Okland".Am looking for anyone who has built this boat or has construction photos.This is my first boat construction project and a few questions just might come up.Would really appreciate hearing from you....Jerry

      Hi, Jerry. I intend to build Florence. The drawings were bought a year ago. Premises for building is found and equipped. One of these days I will buy the materials. I also have many questions and would like to discuss them. If interested, you can write to my e-mail.
      I hope Google translator did not messed up ...
      Regards, Dmitry.
      Ïðîñëóøàòü
      Íà ëàòèíèöå
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2011
        And so it begins.I just layed out the raw Keel beam for a florence Oakland today.Anyone who has built one of these...I would sure like to hear from you.