Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Cover company suggestions for an 11' Tina cat-boat?

  • stu
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
      Living in a NoText state, I will say that I pulled over long enough to send my message... Let us know what you find!

      stu

      On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Trina Denton <trinadenton@...> wrote:

      Stu-- I appreciate your prompt help! I trust you reached your destination safely despite texting while driving.  :)   And of course, the advice that I want both a sail and a boat cover is key as I move along in my search, so merci again.

      Trina