Wedge Issues

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 5:46 PM
      I often thing that 'Boat Building' is the wrong name for what I do. 'Boat Carving' would be more accurate, because I can never seem to get things to fit the first time. I'm always trimming here and shaving there until it finally fits. Sort of.

      Building this simple wedge is a perfect example. On the face of it, it seems incredibly simple. Just build a simple wedge, and bolt it on the transom.

      Ah, but then God created 'the details'...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/09/wedge-issues.html

      -- John