Re: [AtkinBoats] Launched at last!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 110 KB
    Congratulations, Brandon! She's a beauty! :o) Brandon also had his coming
    out as a Coot at the Boat Show. <g> There were two modified Valgerdas at
    Toledo this year, here's something about the other (which was mine until a
    few months ago):

    http://www.dory-man.blogspot.com/

    --
    John (jkohnen@...)
    Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. (Henry David