UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Calculating Latitude

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 11:11 PM
      Having taken our sights, graphed them to estimate Hs, and applied corrections to determine Ho, we are now ready to calculate the latitude of my position when I took the sights....`

      Read complete blog post:

      Clear skies: John

      PS: I think there's probably lots of sailors who would like to learn a bit of celestial navigation. If you know someone who might enjoy this, please forward this email to them!