UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Plotting The Sights

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      I've been doing a series of blog posts on celestial navigation. In the current post, I take a series of sights for a noon sun sight, and show how to graph them.

      Read complete blog post:

      Clear skies: John

      PS: I think there's probably lots of sailors who would like to learn a bit of celestial navigation. If you know someone who might enjoy this, please let them know!