Fern Ridge Lake "Classic Styled" Boat Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      August 7th, at Richardson County Park on the NW corner of Fern Ridge
      Reservoir, near Eugene, Oregon. This is the first year for the show, but
      it looks like it'll be a fun addition to the NW boating calendar. Fern
      Ridge is a wonderful sailing lake, with interesting places to go and
      wildlife (birds mostly) to see. The show is for boats made of any
      material, power and sail, which have a "classic" style, loosely
      interpreted -- as I understand it -- as boats that look like boats oughta.
      <g>

      Camping is available at Richardson Park, or you can anchor out and sleep
      on your boat.

      http://ecomm.lanecounty.org/Parks/ViewPark.aspx?p=1

      Oops! Mike forgot to attach the questionnaire! <g> But please send him the
      following info on your boat(s) as soon as possible, if there's any chance
      you'll exhibit your boat at the Fern Ridge ("Classic Styled") Boat Show.
      I'm gonna be there!

      Boat Name
      Length
      Beam
      Designer and Design
      Engine Model and Hp. (for powerboats)
      Builder
      Year
      Can you display on land? (limited slip space)
      Anything interesting about your boat

      If that isn't enough for Mike he'll get back to you...

      And don't forget to bring a bucket! <g>