A U.S. design on the waters of Ireland

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 2:47 AM
      Article in the online edition of Soundings:

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/37f8feu

      Ninigret! :o)

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 11:41 AM
        Hmm. For some reason, the URL isn't working at all (not the Tiny, the base URL).

        === craig o'donnell
        Box 232 Betterton Md 21610

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 3:30 PM
          Me neither, a while back, but the link is working now:

          http://preview.tinyurl.com/37f8feu

          Maybe they got overloaded by all us Atkin nuts trying to look at the
          article at once. <g> BTW, the article contains a video interview with
          Tiernan Roe. of Roe Boats.

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          Wind to a sailor is what money is to life on shore. (Sterling