UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Improved out of existence

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      One of my goals on the Blue Moon is to get really good at this sailing/cruising business. I've sailed practically my whole life, first with my Uncle Marty (who's sailing the Newport-Bermuda race, right this minute), then with my father, and finally on my own boats, but sailing over 700 miles in a small boat has given me a whole new outlook.

      Oddly enough, practically every improvement I've made in how I'm doing things has involved eliminating things. I call this process improving things out of existence...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/06/improving-things-out-of-existence.html

      Enjoy: John