UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Enemy #1

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      They call Florida "The Sunshine State", but for a small boat sailor in Florida in June, a better motto might be "The Too-Much Sunshine State".

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/06/enemy-1.html

      Enjoy: John
    • John Almberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
        Since my mom and brother live in Florida year round, I get to see plenty of 'developed' Florida. But one of the best parts of this voyage has been the discovery of 'natural' Florida, which there is still quite a lot of. Practically every day I've sailed through long stretches of coast which seem pristine, and I've been using the "Skipper Bob" anchorage guide to find out-of-the-way gunk holes in the most natural settings possible.

        Read complete blog post:

        http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/06/natural-florida.html

        Enjoy: John