UnlikeyBoatBuilder: On the Road Again

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010
      Sometimes I can be such a New Yorker. For example, here I am, living the dream, sailing on a beautiful boat that constantly attracts interest and questions, learning new things every day about sailing and cruising (and myself). And yet this little nagging voice in the back of my head keeps asking "What are you doing out here? What are you trying to accomplish?"

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/06/on-road-again.html

      Enjoy: John