UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Planning is Everything

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 11:15 AM
      One interesting thing about cruising is that, on the one hand, you need to plan ahead, and on the other, you need to realize that hardly anything works out the way you planned it.

      Gary Player used to say, "The harder I practice, the luckier I get." But I say, "The more I plan, the better I am at improvising."

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/05/planning-is-everything.html

      Enjoy: John