Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: All Square

    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2010
      I should change the photo pages for boats whose plans aren't available...
      If an article about a boat was published in MoToR BoatinG, Mrs. Atkin can
      sell you a copy of the article for $15, even if the full plans aren't
      available. These are study plans and I don't know if she'll throw in the
      offsets. Not that you'll need 'em for the aptly named All Square. ;o)

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.