Re: All Square

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2010
      Thanks John. I might do that if my library can't find another copy.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 20, 2010
        I should change the photo pages for boats whose plans aren't available...
        If an article about a boat was published in MoToR BoatinG, Mrs. Atkin can
        sell you a copy of the article for $15, even if the full plans aren't
        available. These are study plans and I don't know if she'll throw in the
        offsets. Not that you'll need 'em for the aptly named All Square. ;o)

        > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, I wrote:
        >>
        >> Mrs. Atkin told me she'll sell a "study plan" (copy of the MoToR BoatinG
        >> article) for All Square for $15.
        >>
        >> http://www.atkinboatplans.com/AtkinOrder.pdf

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.
        (John Barrymore)