Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: All Square

    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2010
      Mrs. Atkin told me she'll sell a "study plan" (copy of the MoToR BoatinG
      article) for All Square for $15.

      http://www.atkinboatplans.com/AtkinOrder.pdf

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      I must say I find television very educational. The minute
      Message 2 of 6 , May 20, 2010
        Thanks John. I might do that if my library can't find another copy.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 20, 2010
          I should change the photo pages for boats whose plans aren't available...
          If an article about a boat was published in MoToR BoatinG, Mrs. Atkin can
          sell you a copy of the article for $15, even if the full plans aren't
          available. These are study plans and I don't know if she'll throw in the
          offsets. Not that you'll need 'em for the aptly named All Square. ;o)

          > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, I wrote:
          >>
          >> Mrs. Atkin told me she'll sell a "study plan" (copy of the MoToR BoatinG
          >> article) for All Square for $15.
          >>
          >> http://www.atkinboatplans.com/AtkinOrder.pdf

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.
          (John Barrymore)