All Square

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2010
      I've been trying to get information on All Square but the only thing I can find so far is the one picture on the Atkins' site. I finally got my library to order a copy of the Ideal Series book with the plans. Came all the way from Ohio via the inter-library loan system. I'll be doggone if the article on All Square wasn't the only thing missing from the entire book and the only article I was interested in. Hopefully I'll be able to get it from another library.

      If you have any info on this design, please share it.
    • Ken Ryder
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2010
        The library is a good idea!!  Or you can buy it for a lot of money.

        Ken

        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2010
          It's for sale for much less than that - like 40 or 50 dollars on other sites. The library is still the better deal.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2010
            Mrs. Atkin told me she'll sell a "study plan" (copy of the MoToR BoatinG
            article) for All Square for $15.

            http://www.atkinboatplans.com/AtkinOrder.pdf

            --
            John (jkohnen@...)
            I must say I find television very educational. The minute
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20, 2010
              Thanks John. I might do that if my library can't find another copy.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 20, 2010
                I should change the photo pages for boats whose plans aren't available...
                If an article about a boat was published in MoToR BoatinG, Mrs. Atkin can
                sell you a copy of the article for $15, even if the full plans aren't
                available. These are study plans and I don't know if she'll throw in the
                offsets. Not that you'll need 'em for the aptly named All Square. ;o)

                > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, I wrote:
                >>
                >> Mrs. Atkin told me she'll sell a "study plan" (copy of the MoToR BoatinG
                >> article) for All Square for $15.
                >>
                >> http://www.atkinboatplans.com/AtkinOrder.pdf

                --
                John (jkohnen@...)
                The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.
                (John Barrymore)