UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Infernal Machines

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:31 AM
      I have a love/hate relationship with machines. I get this from my father, and probably my grandfather.

      My grandfather was a serial inventor. He died in the depression, when my father was still young, so we don't know that much about him, but the few artifacts that my family preserved over the years include patent applications for all sorts of odd mechanical devices, such as a self-sharpening can opener.

      I could have used one of those last night, in fact, but I diverge...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/05/infernal-machines.html

      Enjoy: John