UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Foul Winds, Fair City

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      A while ago, I commented on how important it is for a cruiser to have 'fair winds'... i.e., having the wind at your back, or at least not in your face. Well, for the last two weeks, the wind has been blowing strongly from the south. Day it, day out, the wind blows 10 or 15 knots, right against me....

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/05/foul-winds-fair-city.html

      Enjoy: John