Re: Everhope

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2010
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "losttheplot@..." <sccaribe@...> wrote:

      > That would be great.
      > Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?
      >
      > Thank you.

      Did you get my Email and attachments it didn't get kicked back so I guess you did.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2010
        How annoying, I don't know why but I'll try till it works.

        johndolph@...

        johndolph @ hotmail.com

        my name is john dolph and the email account is with hotmail

        one of those should work.

        Thanks so much.

        John Dolph

      • losttheplot@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2010
          Yes ,I have received them, THANK you.
          It is very helpful to be able to see the scantlings.
          Also the line drawings with the helm etc.. give a good perspective of the dimensions.

          I have recently noticed the "wake robin". The performance seems to be similar to everhope. The construction, I am sure, would be much simpler.

          However, with the amount of drifting logs around here, I would always be worried about the prop/rudder.