Re: Everhope

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2010
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "austindolph" <johndolph@...> wrote:

      > I'd be interested to see Shoals Runner and Little Water and any others you want to take the time to send. The address is
      >
      > johndolph@...
      >
      > Thanks for the generous offer of your time and resources.

      I tried sending you an email through the group and it got kicked back to me.

      When you look at your email here the whole thing is not printed so I am at a loss of what to do.

      My calfee20@yahoo is so full of junk that it is hard to use. If you are a member of the wooden boat forum maybe we could link up there

      ............................Tom C
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2010
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "losttheplot@..." <sccaribe@...> wrote:

        > That would be great.
        > Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?
        >
        > Thank you.

        Did you get my Email and attachments it didn't get kicked back so I guess you did.
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 14 , May 4, 2010
          How annoying, I don't know why but I'll try till it works.

          johndolph@...

          johndolph @ hotmail.com

          my name is john dolph and the email account is with hotmail

          one of those should work.

          Thanks so much.

          John Dolph

        • losttheplot@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 14 , May 5, 2010
            Yes ,I have received them, THANK you.
            It is very helpful to be able to see the scantlings.
            Also the line drawings with the helm etc.. give a good perspective of the dimensions.

            I have recently noticed the "wake robin". The performance seems to be similar to everhope. The construction, I am sure, would be much simpler.

            However, with the amount of drifting logs around here, I would always be worried about the prop/rudder.