Re: Everhope

  • losttheplot@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2010
      That would be great.
      Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?

      Thank you.

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <calfee20@...> wrote:

      > I have the article on Everhope from motorboating's Ideal series on file in my hard drive. If you would like to see it let me know here as I don't usually check that Email.
      >
      > I also have Shoals Runner, Rescue Minor, Heron, Nibble, and Little Water. It is interesting to compare the lines on these boats.
      >
      > ...........................Tom C

    • austindolph
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 29, 2010
        I'd be interested to see Shoals Runner and Little Water and any others you want to take the time to send. The address is

        johndolph@...

        Thanks for the generous offer of your time and resources.

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <calfee20@...> wrote:

        > I have the article on Everhope from motorboating's Ideal series on file in my hard drive. If you would like to see it let me know here as I don't usually check that Email.
        >
        > I also have Shoals Runner, Rescue Minor, Heron, Nibble, and Little Water. It is interesting to compare the lines on these boats.
        >
        > ...........................Tom C

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 14 , May 4, 2010
          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "austindolph" <johndolph@...> wrote:

          > I'd be interested to see Shoals Runner and Little Water and any others you want to take the time to send. The address is
          >
          > johndolph@...
          >
          > Thanks for the generous offer of your time and resources.

          I tried sending you an email through the group and it got kicked back to me.

          When you look at your email here the whole thing is not printed so I am at a loss of what to do.

          My calfee20@yahoo is so full of junk that it is hard to use. If you are a member of the wooden boat forum maybe we could link up there

          ............................Tom C
        • Tom
          Message 4 of 14 , May 4, 2010
            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "losttheplot@..." <sccaribe@...> wrote:

            > That would be great.
            > Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?
            >
            > Thank you.

            Did you get my Email and attachments it didn't get kicked back so I guess you did.
          • Mike
            Message 5 of 14 , May 4, 2010
              How annoying, I don't know why but I'll try till it works.

              johndolph@...

              johndolph @ hotmail.com

              my name is john dolph and the email account is with hotmail

              one of those should work.

              Thanks so much.

              John Dolph

            • losttheplot@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 14 , May 5, 2010
                Yes ,I have received them, THANK you.
                It is very helpful to be able to see the scantlings.
                Also the line drawings with the helm etc.. give a good perspective of the dimensions.

                I have recently noticed the "wake robin". The performance seems to be similar to everhope. The construction, I am sure, would be much simpler.

                However, with the amount of drifting logs around here, I would always be worried about the prop/rudder.