Re: Everhope

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2010
      I have the article on Everhope from motorboating's Ideal series on file in my hard drive. If you would like to see it let me know here as I don't usually check that Email.

      I also have Shoals Runner, Rescue Minor, Heron, Nibble, and Little Water. It is interesting to compare the lines on these boats.

      ...........................Tom C
    • losttheplot@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 28, 2010
        That would be great.
        Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?

        Thank you.

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <calfee20@...> wrote:

        > I have the article on Everhope from motorboating's Ideal series on file in my hard drive. If you would like to see it let me know here as I don't usually check that Email.
        >
        > I also have Shoals Runner, Rescue Minor, Heron, Nibble, and Little Water. It is interesting to compare the lines on these boats.
        >
        > ...........................Tom C

      • austindolph
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 29, 2010
          I'd be interested to see Shoals Runner and Little Water and any others you want to take the time to send. The address is

          johndolph@...

          Thanks for the generous offer of your time and resources.

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <calfee20@...> wrote:

          > I have the article on Everhope from motorboating's Ideal series on file in my hard drive. If you would like to see it let me know here as I don't usually check that Email.
          >
          > I also have Shoals Runner, Rescue Minor, Heron, Nibble, and Little Water. It is interesting to compare the lines on these boats.
          >
          > ...........................Tom C

        • Tom
          Message 4 of 14 , May 4, 2010
            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "austindolph" <johndolph@...> wrote:

            > I'd be interested to see Shoals Runner and Little Water and any others you want to take the time to send. The address is
            >
            > johndolph@...
            >
            > Thanks for the generous offer of your time and resources.

            I tried sending you an email through the group and it got kicked back to me.

            When you look at your email here the whole thing is not printed so I am at a loss of what to do.

            My calfee20@yahoo is so full of junk that it is hard to use. If you are a member of the wooden boat forum maybe we could link up there

            ............................Tom C
          • Tom
            Message 5 of 14 , May 4, 2010
              --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "losttheplot@..." <sccaribe@...> wrote:

              > That would be great.
              > Could you please send them to me Via this e-mail?
              >
              > Thank you.

              Did you get my Email and attachments it didn't get kicked back so I guess you did.
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 14 , May 4, 2010
                How annoying, I don't know why but I'll try till it works.

                johndolph@...

                johndolph @ hotmail.com

                my name is john dolph and the email account is with hotmail

                one of those should work.

                Thanks so much.

                John Dolph

              • losttheplot@ymail.com
                Message 7 of 14 , May 5, 2010
                  Yes ,I have received them, THANK you.
                  It is very helpful to be able to see the scantlings.
                  Also the line drawings with the helm etc.. give a good perspective of the dimensions.

                  I have recently noticed the "wake robin". The performance seems to be similar to everhope. The construction, I am sure, would be much simpler.

                  However, with the amount of drifting logs around here, I would always be worried about the prop/rudder.