UnlikeyBoatBuilder: Jessica Watson

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Today I'm anchored in Clearwater, Florida, having decided I didn't have time to make it into Tampa Bay before dark. Ever since threading the needle into Cedar Key in the pitch dark, I've been over cautious about getting to an anchorage before dark.

      Today, I found the perfect anchorage, and then decided to try for something just a wee bit better... Oh bitter irony!

      But I'm not emotionally ready to tell that story yet. Maybe later...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/04/jessica-watson.html

      Enjoy: John