Re: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show April 17-18

  • Brandon F
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 6:13 AM
      I'm so bummed I will miss the show this year! I was planning to be there with Ravn, but life intervened. It's a classic good news-bad news scenario: My youngest son, and his wife, had a new baby born two weeks early, so I'll be up in Washington cuddling a week-old baby that weekend.

      Ravn is almost finished. She just needs some varnish, spars, oars and rudder. She would be ready to row by the show, but I'm making a cradle right now.

      Brandon
      http//:valgerda.blogspot.com