Most Important Factor

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      About once a week, I look at a tool or a trick that seems totally cool and indispensable, and for that week, that tool seems to be the most important tool or trick for boat building.

      Of course, none of these are 'the most important'. It would be hard to build a boat without many tools, including things as ordinary as a good paint brush. But I seem to be addicted to such facinations.

      However, this week I realized what really is the most important factor for building a boat (or even for just owning one). That factor is a supportive, enthusiastic, and energetic partner...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/04/most-important-factor.html

      Enjoy: John