Fitting Cabin Boy's Interior

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:59 PM
      For the first time, I understand why the assembly line was invented, and why it was so successful.

      I have been working on all the bits and pieces that make up the interior of Cabin Boy: breast hook, quarter knees, frames, seat risers and seats. Each one of these pieces is a miniature sculpture in oak, with all the curves, angles, and bevels you could ask for... and a bit more!

      I started with the port side quarter knee, mainly because it looked relatively simple on the plan.

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/04/bits-and-pieces.html

      Enjoy: John