Cabin Boy's bottom and the Maine Boat Builder's Show

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 5:36 PM
      Cutting out and fastening Cabin Boy's bottom was easier than I expected. Using plywood, rather than the spiled cross planks that I'd planned on save a few days work, at least.

      Since it's almost time to pull the boat off the forms and start working on the interior, I decided to drive up to the Maine Boat Builder's show in Portland, to steal some ideas from 'real' boat builders.

      I'm glad I made the trip. Some good pics...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/03/ready-to-flip.html

      Enjoy: John