Yeah, it's the real me.

  • oldbingey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Yeah, it's me alright. I am the real Robb White. I ain't exactly
      completely out of the closet because I don't have an internet
      connection. I usually do my lurking at the public library. If I
      have to do any email I go to my son's house but I hardly ever do that
      because the damned cats like to sit in my lap and the grandchildren
      are so rambunctuous. Mostly I stay at the coast where there is no
      phone or anything so, unlike this time, my responses are apt to be
      very tardy but I'll try.

      As you were,

      Robb White