UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Mountain Climbing

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      There are a lot of good boat building books (BBBs) out there, and I own many of them. But when I started to build Cabin Boy, I decided to pick one guru to follow. That guru, for me, is Greg Rössel and specifically his book Building Small Boats.

      Not only is Mr. Rössel a master boat builder, he's a very good writer, and as I finally fastened my very first real plank on to Cabin Boy, a line from his chapter on lofting came back to me...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/02/mountain-climbing.html

      Enjoy: John