UnlikelyBoatBuilder: A Garboard Tragedy (Act 2)

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      All the BBBs (boat building books) tell you that when you spile, you must lock down your dividers and use exactly the same radii for all your arcs. Being an overly-clever chap, I saw straight through this lie.

      This brilliant insight almost tripped me up, of course.

      But before I explain myself, let me make up two definitions. There may be words for these processes already, but I don't know what they are...

      Read complete blog post:

      Enjoy: John