Vixen and Topsy Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      Thanks for the photos of Ariel, David! I'll get them in the Photo Pages
      soon.

      Blaine Bey just sent me some newer shots of the Topsy he bought in 2006.
      She looks a lot better now! :o)

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/Topsy/

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image