Vixen Photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
      I dug up a bunch of old pictures of various Vixens and put them online,
      along with some Jim Nies just sent me:

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/Vixen/

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
        these are fantastic pictures, John

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
          Have you got any good new ones of Ariel to add to the mix, David?

          On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:45:24 -0800, David G wrote:

          > these are fantastic pictures, John
          >
          > John Kohnen wrote:
          >> I dug up a bunch of old pictures of various Vixens and put them online,
          >> along with some Jim Nies just sent me:
          >>
          >> http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/Vixen/

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          One boat just leads to another. (John Kohnen)
        • david gerstel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
            i have some nice interior and deck shots. i will put them over to you
            tomorrow.