UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Scrape, Sand, Paint

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      How do you turn an ugly boat into a head turner? Just scrap, sand, and paint. No rocket science required. Just lots of healthy elbow grease.

      Now that I'm almost done, I have been looking through the pictures I've taken the last week or so, and find they make an interesting progression. Hope you agree.

      Read complete blog post:

      Enjoy: John